Friday, June 26, 2009

THE EXAMINED LIFE...the journey of a lifetime

Welcome Dear Friend!

I am so very excited to introduce you, my reader, to this blog site. It was created to give you a first look into my new book THE EXAMINED LIFE. This book represents an amazing journey...the journey of getting to know intimately the person in the mirror. Who am I? What do I believe? Why do I believe what I believe? And most importantly, who did God create me to be, before there were emotional scars, abuse and the opinions of others taken to heart as the truth? Socrates said it best..."The unexamined life is not worth living." What did he mean? That's what my book is about. It's about uncovering the real you. It's about digging up all those weeds that are cluttering your garden. Even the ones that are painful to remove. Why? Why go on this journey, especially if it will unearth the pain of the past? Because it is the only way we will ever be truly healthy, truly free. The examined life is an amazing life...and it has been an incredibly healing adventure for me. I pray the same for you! Enjoy the journey...just follow the Leader.

Your fellow traveler,
Lisa Robertson

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, Lisa. You really inspire me. :0)


    Melinda

    ReplyDelete